MARINA & BOAT LAUNCHES
Baileys Harbor has the best features Lake Michigan can offer. We have sandy beaches, excellent water sports such as kayaking or boating, premier salmon and trout fishing and historic lighthouses. The Baileys Harbor Town Marina is the only Northern Door Marina on Lake Michigan. It offers free & nearby trailer parking, seasonal & transient slips with both power and water hook ups.
Baileys Harbor Town Marina – 8132 Hwy 57 920.839.9778
$5 launch fee with free parking. Long term parking available.
- Open 7 – 7 weekdays , 7 – 7 weekends (June 15th to Labor Day)
- Tuesday through Sat 7 – 3 (Labor Day to Oct. 15th) (May 1st to June 15th)
- Fully protected with a 600 ft. long break wall, with a full 5 ft. of draft throughout the marina harbor
- There are 25ft., 32ft., 36ft. and 40ft. slips available.
- With 43 boat slips total, there are:
- 30 seasonal slips
- 13 reservation transient (Reservation for transient docking begins April 15th of each calendar year)
Full Service Marina facility
- 4 lighted launching ramps
- Lighted docks
- Gas and diesel fuel
- Pump out facilities
- Washer and dryer
- Public pay phone
- Fish cleaning station
- Clean bathrooms and showers
- Elec. and water hook ups for each slip
- Weather reports
- Computerized reservation sys.
- Yachting apparel
For more information on the marina visit the Town’s website.