Viewing posts from March 2020
"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it." - Kurt Vonnegut
Grow your soul and participate in the
Baileys Harbor "Coloring Contest!"
The theme: "Favorite thing to do in the summer in Baileys Harbor!"
There will be a winner in each age group:
4-6 years old, 7-9 years old, 10-17 years old & Adults
Winners get a Big Floatie, and more, to be used in the Harbor later!
1. The BHCA logo (Our Profile Picture) should be included somewhere on the page. (in the example it is the sun)
2. Any medium can be used and 2D artwork must be original and follow the theme. (maker, crayon, paint, etc.)
3. By participating you allow the BHCA to use submissions in marketing, design and sharing with member businesses.
4. Parents must submit for kids 4-17, allowing participation.
5. All submissions must be appropriate.
To submit: post as a comment on the Coloring Contest Facebook thread (email info@baileysharbor if you don't have Facebook):
Name, age and a clear photo of work
Submit by April 10th, winners announced April 13th.
3 judges will decide winners in each age group, high marks to creativity!
Please message us if you have any questions, so the commenting thread remains Color Contest Contestants.
Thank you for participating and please share!
Harbor Angler Report, March 20th
In these troubling times, fishing my be the best way to do your civic duty and save your sanity.Read More
Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort
A stunning waterfront resort open year round nestled amongst virgin forests of The Ridges Sanctuary and Toft Point with on site marina, indoor/outdoor pools, sauna, gym and gorgeous suites!Read More
Nestled on Door County’s quiet North Bay, Gordon Lodge features 130 beautiful acres of natural tranquility. From the moment you arrive, you will feel the peacefulness of being surrounded by water, forest and comfort. It’s what has kept our guests returning for over 80 years. Get the best of Door County without ever leaving the property.Read More