Concerts in the Park
Concerts in the Park
Saturday, June 26
Listen to some talented musicians while you shop and eat local in the heart of Baileys Harbor. Bring your blanket, chairs and friends!
2021 Concert Line Up
- June 25 - Genevieve Heyward Sponsored by John & Heidi Dohmen & Baileys House
- July 9 - Seth & Mark Raddatz Sponsored by Pat Palmer & Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort
- July 16 - A Tale of Two - Sponsored by Journey's End Motel & Cabins & Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort
- July 23 - Terry Murphy & The Cherrypickers - Sponsored by Blacksmith Inn on the Shore & Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort vibrant stage shows, playing across genres of time tested, vintage American music and crowd pleasing originals.
- July 30 - Pete Thelen & Friends - Sponsored by Harbor Fish Market & Grille & Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort
- August 6 - Frank Maloney & His Big Country Unit Sponsored by Baileys Harbor Schoolhouse Inn & Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort
- August 14 - Spike & April Sponsored by Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort - A mix of music from jazz to country and our “Quirky” original tunes.
- August 20 - The Brothers Reed - Sponsored by The Bluffers & Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort
- August 27 - Fox Crossing String Band Sponsored by Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort & Heirloom Cafe & Provisions
Sponsored by the Baileys Harbor Community Association, Local Businesses & Groups
A Huge Thank You to our sponsors!
8151 Ridges Road Baileys Harbor, Door County WI
Our Door County waterfront resort is open year round. You can explore its natural beauty in every season: spring when the woods come alive with flowers, summer with its sunny days at the beach, fall with its festivals and trees dressed in a rainbow of colors, and winter with its quiet beauty of glittering snow on groomed trails. Afterwards, relax in one of our comfortable one and two bedroom suites, or staterooms; most with scenic views of the tranquil harbor or Toft’s Point Nature Preserve just across the road. Baileys Harbor Yacht Club Resort is open year round to provide our guests with premier accommodations during Door County’s four seasons of fun and relaxation.
Truly an authentic local experience, our 1917 schoolhouse has well-appointed rooms and is within walking distance of everything you need for a great Door County vacation!
8091 Guy Street
The Bluffers are an autonomous collective of Baileys Harbor residents who assemble periodically for the purposes of social interaction and intellectual discourse.