Harbor Holiday Parade & Tree Lighting
Saturday, December 5
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
Parade & Festivities inside the Town Hall have been Canceled.
Join us for a great community event including a Christmas Parade, arts & crafts and a tree lighting ceremony!
Take a stroll through downtown and check out all the great trees that our local businesses and families have decorated before the parade. Walk along the parade route on Hwy 57 following Santa on a Fire Truck. Click here to download the Parade Registration
The Baileys Harbor Historical Society is putting on a great holiday event full of arts and crafts.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS **** CANCELED FOR 2020**** Check back for updates
10am-1pm Hot apple cider along with buttons & crafts BAILEYS HARBOR LIBRARY
10am-2pm DOOR COUNTY NORTH ROTARY CLUB Holiday Fair at TOWN HALL • proceeds go to projects involving youth and the environment
1-4pm RIDGES SANCTUARY Wreath-Making Workshop • $20 Fee includes materials for 1 wreath, additional wreaths $10 each
2-4pm Free Holiday Cookie Decorating at KNIT WHIT'S YARN & CRAFTS to Benefit Boys & Girls Club of Door County
4:45pm Parade Set Up at Post Office
5pm LIGHT PARADE & CAROLING on Hwy 57
5:30-6:30pm HARBOR HOLIDAY PARTY in TOWN HALL.
5-6pm Arts & Crafts by BAILEYS HARBOR HISTORICAL SOCIETY
6pm CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY!
2019 Take our Christmas Tree Tour!
Stroll through downtown and see if you can find all the trees. We’d like to thank all the “adopters” that decorated the trees and the BH Maintenance Staff that put them up. We couldn’t have done this without you! The list starts at the North end of town Hwy 57 on the West side of the road at Mike & Carrie Becker’s across from The Ridges Sanctuary. If you’d like to get involved next year, please email us at email@example.com
This list starts on the West side of Hwy 57 heading south and turns
- The Becker Family
- Hickey Brothers & Baileys Harbor Fish Co.
- Jeremy & Jeanna Moegenburg
- Meredith & Chris Coulson – Kanter
- Cornerstone Pub Crew
- Lakeshore Adventures
- Bearded Heart Family
- Door County Brewing Co & Music Hall
- Door Shakespeare
- West Kangaroo Lake Full Timers
- Bob & Wyatt Bultman
- Green Side Up Landscaping
- Baileys Harbor Town Maintenance Crew
- Baileys Harbor Women's Club
- Chives Door County
- DC Deli – Finnel Family
- Bruce & Pam Smith
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
East Side of Hwy 57
- Thumbs Up Riders – Glacial Drumlin Horse Trails Association
- The Harbor Inn
- Baileys 57
- Knit Whit's Yarn & Crafts
- The Red Geranium
- The Beachfront Inn
- Nathan Nichols & Co.
- Harbor Fish Market & Grille
- Karin Lukas
- Door County Scottie Rally
- Nelson Family
- Mary Bell
- The Harbor Girls
- The Blacksmith Inn
- The Ridges Sanctuary
Outside the Downtown Corridor
- Robert & Haley Oldenburg (Park Rd)
- Heirloom Café (Corner of Park Rd & Cty F)
- Baileys Harbor Schoolhouse Inn (Guy Street)
- Coyote Roadhouse (Cty E on Kangaroo Lake)
- Waseda Farms (Logerquist Rd)