Saturday, December 7
Join us for a great community event including a Christmas Parade, arts & crafts and a tree lighting ceremony!
Take a stroll through downtown and check out all the great trees that our local businesses and families have decorated before the parade. Walk along the parade route on Guy Street following Santa on a Fire Truck. Click here to download the Parade Registration
The Baileys Harbor Historical Society is putting on a great holiday event full of arts and crafts.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
10am-1pm Hot apple cider along with buttons & snowflake crafts BAILEYS HARBOR LIBRARY
10am-3pm DOOR COUNTY NORTH ROTARY CLUB Holiday Fair at TOWN HALL • proceeds go to projects involving youth and the environment
1-4pm RIDGES SANCTUARY Wreath-Making Workshop • $20 Fee includes materials for 1 wreath, additional wreaths $10 each
4:30pm Parade Set Up at Post Office
4:45pm PARADE & CAROLING down Guy Street
5-6pm HARBOR HOLIDAY PARTY in TOWN HALL
6pm CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY!
7 pm Live Music at Door County Brewing Co. by Chicago Farmer
Don't forget our December Farmers Markets starting Sunday, Dec 1 at the Town Hall from 10am-2pm. Get a head start on your Christmas shopping.
2018 Take our Christmas Tree Tour!
Stroll through downtown and see if you can find all the trees. We’d like to thank all the “adopters” that decorated the trees and the BH Maintenance Staff that put them up. We couldn’t have done this without you! The list starts at the North end of town Hwy 57 on the West side of the road at Mike & Carrie Becker’s across from The Ridges Sanctuary. If you’d like to get involved next year, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This list starts on the West side of Hwy 57 heading south and turns
- The Becker Family
- Hickey Brothers & Baileys Harbor Fish Co.
- Jeremy & Jeanna Moegenburg
- Meredith & Chris Coulson – Kanter
- Cornerstone Pub Crew
- Lakeshore Adventures
- Bearded Heart Family
- Door County Brewing Co & Music Hall
- Door Shakespeare
- West Kangaroo Lake Full Timers
- Bob & Wyatt Bultman
- Green Side Up Landscaping
- Baileys Harbor Town Maintenance Crew
- Baileys Harbor Women's Club
- Chives Door County
- DC Deli – Finnel Family
- Bruce & Pam Smith
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
East Side of Hwy 57
- Thumbs Up Riders – Glacial Drumlin Horse Trails Association
- The Harbor Inn
- Baileys 57
- The Beachfront Inn
- Nathan Nichols & Co.
- Harbor Fish Market & Grille
- Karin Lukas
- Door County Scottie Rally
- Nelson Family
- Mary Bell
- The Harbor Girls
- The Blacksmith Inn
- The Ridges Sanctuary
Outside the Downtown Corridor
- Robert & Haley Oldenburg (Park Rd)
- Heirloom Café (Corner of Park Rd & Cty F)
- Baileys Harbor Schoolhouse Inn (Guy Street)
- Coyote Roadhouse (Cty E on Kangaroo Lake)
- Waseda Farms (Logerquist Rd)